Thursday, June 13, 2019

New Music

I was listening to Renaissance music yesterday on YouTube. The inclination probably grew from the episode of Gilmore Girls I watched at lunch. Do not judge me. I have to have something to watch while eating my sandwich. We all have our thing, but Renaissance music is not something I've ever listened to.

Anyway, it was a nice change and I did get a lot accomplished.

The first item was to try to get this 3D Ref shirt into the quilt somehow. I'm not going to go into a lot of detail, because, quite frankly, the details are sketchy even to me since I tried so many things to make this work. In the end though, success was met and I continued on with rows 4-6. Row seven is up on the to-do list today since weather is again cooperating, quilt-wise.

The Ref Shirt mounted and ready to incorporate
Mom said something about coming over to get me and heading over to Pinconning to do some errands. I welcome any time with my mom so this will make my sewing day a little shorter than usual. Which is just fine with me since we don't get our moms forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...