Saturday, June 15, 2019

T-Shirt Top Done!

I know this is a bad pic, but here is the finished top (sorta).

Adriannes Quilt Top
This occupied most of my afternoon. The morning was spent going over to Pieces in Thyme quilt shop for their annual tent sale. I really had to put my blinders on and only head to the section where I knew the fabric was I needed. I didn't want to tempt myself.

But my wonderful, considerate husband is taking me back over there this morning to actually see what she has to offer. Very exciting!!!!!!!

I have a decision to make, and it's a rather quick decision I need to get to in my head. Am I going to do row by row this year? I haven't done it the last two years, and I really miss it. It's fun running around to each of the quilt shops and deciding whether to just get the pattern, or actually get the whole kit for the pattern.

And I like the challenge. No, actually, I love the challenge. And I have all the resources to complete the quilt from start to finish. Here's the catch. This years' theme is: Taste the Experience. What a fun theme to work from and now to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...