Wednesday, June 26, 2019

DW in Action with the Pro Stitcher

A few days ago, while working in the yard, a thorn (pricker week type) found its way into the ball of my foot. Yesterday Hazels deck, which had one (ONE!) rough spot in it with a small piece of wood sticking out, thought it would be nice to slice the other foot open.

Thankfully, Jim forgot his sunglasses this morning and was able to (hopefully) dig out the pricker thorn. I have a bandage on the other foot.

This means no outside work for a few days. Well, shoes could be worn, but seriously, we are finally going to see 80 degrees and I'll just say no thank you.

I quilted these two quilts yesterday.

Debbie's Coin Top

Donna's Coin Top
DW did most of the work. I set the Pro Stitcher up to do an edge-to-edge on both of these and they turned out quite nice. Donnas had a loose meandering feather and Debbies had a daisy/leaf combination. Both quilts are going to be used to snuggle on the couch so leaving the quilting motif loose was the decision.

The Quilt Squad ladies are in the works. I'm doing "slaplaque" on the pieces and will load the quilt on to DW to do the background fills. Mike (my free motion Janome) is behaving well and I don't want to push my luck on having him do all that white background.

More with Quilt Squad today and maybe I'll load the Morning Star piece on afterwards?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...