Monday, June 10, 2019

It's a Monday

Wedding festivities are complete and here's the happy couple.

Caleb and Lia tie the knot
It's a rainy, dreary day outside which is perfect! Perfect for sewing and not eating into my guilty conscious about not being outdoors doing something in the yard.

Although we had a wedding, and a beautiful weekend with the weather, I was still able to squeeze in some time on the machines and complete the Selvedge Top!

Selvedge Top
And, before leaving for the wedding, we had a few hours left in the morning for me to be able to finish the Long Time Gone top too!

Long Time Gone
And now I wait to order thread so the Tula top can be worked some more.

I have a few more UFO's/WIP's to get to today on the little machines and will be working in that direction. The Kaleidoscope quilt needs to be bound and the t-shirt quilt for my neighbor is in progress. It's my goal to get some more things wrapped up so I can start something new soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...