Thursday, June 27, 2019

Quilt Squad Done

Here are the ladies; standing guard in my studio making sure everything is going well. I had a lot of slaplaque to do on them before I was able to load them onto the long arm. I didn't want to do all that background fill with my little sewing machine, so I sewed some extensions onto the top and bottom to be able to load this onto the long arm leaders.

Long Arming the "Ladies"

The Quilt Squad
After long arming the background on the girls, I loaded a small sampler top I was going to use in class. Class? Yeah, if I ever get the chance to teach quilting, this will be a nice little top to show examples of.

On the mower this afternoon, but I'll putter around here this morning doing who knows what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...