Friday, March 20, 2020

Moving

No, I'm not moving. Heavens no! I love our house. Love, love, love it!

But my web site is moving. Currently hosted through Wordpress, I'm moving it to Wix today. Wordpress was too difficult for me to navigate and was struggling to identify blog versus web...and seemed to always post on the wrong thing. Of course.

My needle was moved on the long arm. When it came back from the shop it was set at about 6:31. I moved it back to about 6:25 and no more skipping. Weird. So my quilt currently on the frame to test why it was skipping should be finished today.

Catmosphere
And my mom IS actually moving. I was supposed to head over today to help pack books, but she is getting snow and we're getting some kind of sleet/snow/rain mix here. Therefore, giving me permission to work on the web site today. And one of my quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...