Friday, March 6, 2020

Spa Day

Or more like probably a week instead of just a day. Not for me though. It's for the long arm. DW is WAY overdue for a PM. He should have went down in September and I've put it off. Now the machine is misbehaving and he needs to go see Mike.

Mike is an amazing Handi Quilter tech located at Gall Sewing in Lansing. Mike knows this machine intimately and will get it purring like he was previously. It looks like it's a timing issue and that's okay. It's better than an encoder issue (which I originally thought it might be).

This means no long arming for a few days.


Skipped stitches

An even bigger skip
And this is when you know you're machine isn't feeling its best and should probably go see your tech if you've ruled out just about everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...