Monday, March 30, 2020

Difficult

Small project Sunday was interesting. I completely constructed the thin borders for my Jacqueline wrong so last night was spent ripping them out and today I'll have to reconstruct them. Paper pieces were taken out for the checkered border and with two of us, took nearly a half of a movie to remove all of it. Thank you Jim for assisting in this tedious process!

The giant rail fence is quilted and today I shall attach the binding for the customer. Hopefully. 

The very large border
It looks like our quarantine may be extended??? I feel bad for the folks who don't have hobbies or a passion. To me, it's just another day, or even a week(s). Except for the weekends, and an occasional customer dropping by, I don't generally go many places or see many people. I guess I love quilting too much to be in everybody else's business or to have to go somewhere to entertain myself. 

And I'm so grateful I do. 

With the assistance of YouTube, the internet, the blogs, and the web sites, I have plenty of interaction with the world. Or at least enough for me anyway. I hope you find your passion some day to be in the same position of contentment I've managed to find. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...