Monday, March 23, 2020

New Web Site

I've kicked Wordpress out of my life. After struggling with that site for a year, I couldn't take it anymore. I tried feverishly to get my site running through them and frankly, was more confused the longer I worked with it.

Bummer though...they are holding my URL hostage and won't release it. I had to rename my web site and do some damage control of the weekend's work with WIX, but I think the site is "roughed in" enough to at least provide a little information.

The new web site is now called (drum roll please)...

I LOVE QUILTING AT THE LAKE, or ilovequiltingatthelake.com

I'm not changing my business name, just the physical URL to get to my information out there for potential/current customers.

Now that I've wasted a portion of my morning dealing with that, I can start doing some actual work in here. I'll be loading Jill's first quilt this morning and get it started. I have a Sugaridoo row to make. Some Jacqueline de Jong strips to start (there are lots of those to work on) and then who knows where the day will take me.

Catmosphere is complete and Hannah will be the recipient for her birthday in May.

For Hannah's birthday in May
Time to quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...