Friday, March 27, 2020

Taking Advantage

Since we are "quarantined" to our homes, the work element in here is pretty high. Lots of hours yesterday doing a variety of things here in the studio. Working on my ever developing web site was first since I like getting administrative issues out of the way in the morning.

Then, these were sewn together.

Border sections for my current Jacqueline de Jong
These were the 584 squares I mentioned yesterday. After getting these together, I started another customer quilt.

Jill's giant rail fence
Why is that pic upside down? Here's a better one.

Jill's rail fence corner block
After long arming for about six or seven hours, I then turned a corner into something different. Our month is winding down and I hadn't yet started my small wall hanging for the month of April. Fabrics are pulled and the designs are on fusible. I'll continue with it later tonight.

I'm supposed to have a new customer coming this morning, but I'm not sure if the weather will cooperate. She doesn't want to come into our home since we are to maintain "social distancing" with this virus situation so we are hoping to do the planning on the back deck. There's more than one way to work through obstructions I always say and this is the solution we came up with. Yeah!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...