Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Triple Play

This is kind of the quilt I'm working on three of. What?

Luann dropped off three of these pretty similar quilt tops Sunday. I've got two done and today will work the third.

Number 3
These are a Missouri Star Quilt Company patterns in case you're wondering. Each top is being quilted differently and NOT edge-to-edge.

I received what I thought was a robocall last night/this morning (2:38). I didn't pay it much attention because it was already a rough hot flash kinda night. Upon awaking this morning, found out it was our local hospital with reports that mom was taken in again, by ambulance, for chest pains. Again.

Jim took her home around 5:30 this morning and she has multiple appointments today and the rest of the week to try to get some of this straightened out. The physicians feel it was the new meds they put her on Saturday and have altered them accordingly. She doesn't want me to cart her around (mom is very independent) and be a burden. She insists doing this herself. I'll let her for a while. A very little while.

I've also finished my PQ top. Maybe today I can slip it in between customer tops and get it quickly quilted. I was planning on doing some custom work in it, but it's a charity quilt and the kiddo who receives it won't know the difference.

PQ Give Away Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Do the custom quilting. You'll like it better. And sometimes you gotta quilt for YOU, silly. (And you already know my thoughts on your mom...)

    ReplyDelete

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...