Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Piecing Today

I'll be paper piecing today. No word on the long arm yet and I don't really expect one until later today. This gives me time to work on my Jacqueline de Jonge I've put away for a while now. Here's where I am currently.

Chipping away at it
A Jacqueline de Jonge isn't a quilt you pump out in a few days. Her patterns are intense. It's like the Mt. Everest of quilting. Once you've tackled one of hers, or a Judy Neimeyer pattern, you can pretty much do anything in the quilting world.

And the geese are coming back. As I'm writing my blog this morning there is honking galore out on the nearly open lake. Spring is here I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...