Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Forms and Water

The water is back to acting awful. I noticed the smell in this mornings shower and now my ring is turning. Again. 

Jim's being off work requires a lot of paperwork to make sure he gets paid while out with his ankle. What a nightmare disability forms and communication is right now. And since he can't sit at the computer to deal with it, I am the elected official.

But, then I have my sanctuary in the studio to lose myself in and can forget about it all...at least for a little while. 

Here's what's on the frame this morning...

Another king-size
This sampler quilt is beautiful. I love quilting sampler quilts. Each block is a new experience and a way to showcase the blocks intentions.

Here is some of the border work going in so far...

Oooo...feathers!
This is going to be a couple of days on the frame since it's pretty labor intensive. After long arming most of the day, I completed three blocks on Town and Country:

#187-Orange Tree

#188-Big Tree

#189-Garden Gate
Today will be much of the same except for trying to come up with a stinky water solution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...