Thursday, April 29, 2021

Quilting in the Rain

It's not raining yet, but it will be soon. And there's nothing better than working in the studio in the rain. Or the sunshine during the winter months. Sunshine during the spring/summer/fall months mean I should be outside working on something; a flower bed to weed. Or Trim. Or a yard to mow/weed wack. Let's not open THAT can of worms.

Here's what's on the frame this morning...

Paulette's Bargello in the Round
I started getting borders in yesterday and decided to make it even more difficult than needed.  

Talk about thread changes!
Every one of those colors need a thread change. I think I walked about a mile running back and forth behind the machine to change those out. 

After working on this piece for most of the day, I did a few T&C blocks and made the binding and hanging sleeve for the commission piece. 

#232 Community Hall

#231 Tree
Long arming some more on Paulette's quilt, a few T&C blocks, and I have to run into town for a few things later today. Visiting our local S.O.S (Secretary of State aka DMV for everybody else in the world) office is one of the appointments I have so that should be super fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...