Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Snowing in April

After blogging yesterday, the rain we were supposed to get was actually intermittent snow/sleet showers all day. Not enough to relieve us of the current drought we're experiencing, but frozen stuff nonetheless.

Worked on Carla's king most of the day. Still haven't wrapped it up. Maybe today?

After a long day on the long arm, I made two T&C blocks...

#227 Golf Hole

#228 Golf Club
After I finished these two blocks I started working on a commission piece I was hired to make over the weekend. Jim got pretty quiet in the living room and I peeked my head around the corner to see what he was up to.

ZZZZZZZZ
I guess hanging out on the couch all day and watching videos and playing games is hard on the big guy. He was zonked out.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...