Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Long Accomplishment

Carla's king is quilted. It's still on the frame and needs to be trimmed, but the quilting is complete!

After finishing at 5:01 last night, I worked a bit on the commission piece I was hired to do over the weekend, and then on to the Town and Country blocks. Two done before I finally called it.

#230 Mechanic

#229 Fence
The labels noted on all these blocks are directly from the pattern creator, The Gourmet Quilter, btw. 

Today I'll remove the king, load another (although I'm not sure who/what is up next in the queue), complete a few more T&C blocks, work further on the commission piece, and since it's supposed to be poopy outside most of the day, can assume I'll get plenty completed in here today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...