Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Keeping on Task

I was pretty good at keeping on task yesterday despite a quick customer stop-by hiccup. Going backwards in my day (because that's how the pics loaded for some reason...

#219 Birdhouse

#218 Tree & Cat

Carla's Dinosaur baby quilt
I had DW insert some dinosaurs into the first round of stitching and then I want back and did some messy double loops, because the dinosaurs were kind of cartoon-ish and I thought a perfect loop wouldn't look as well. 

Today I have a king to load and get started on. I haven't even looked at it to know how or what will go into it, which should prove interesting. Sometimes deciding on what to put in takes longer than the actual quilting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...