Thursday, March 21, 2024

Before and After

I worked on Bernadettes quilt most of yesterday. Despite focusing on it and not having any interruptions, I'm only half-way through. I love to look at the tops before and after quilting. Here's an example... 

Before and After
The before is on the left and the after is on the right behind the dead bar. Here's a closer look at one of the blocks...

Pretty cool, huh?
I have a dentist appointment in about 30 minutes and when I get home I have to do some more before and after, but in the new studio. I'm responsible for polyurethane application on the pocket door for the bathroom. I did the one side last night and now that it's dry, I'll apply poly to the other side when I get home so it can dry all day before Jim gets home. 

Then I'll get to quilt. And since I won't have a full day on the machines it's a crap shoot whether I'll finish Bernadettes quilt today. 

Since today also starts March madness for our Spartan team, I'll close with GO GREEN!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We Passed!

We've been given our occupancy permit and the final inspection went relatively well. Just a few things he mentioned that he wasn't g...