Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Routine or Rut?

I have a specific routine I follow nearly every morning. If the routine is messed up or altered, I become agitated. So do the dogs. Is my agitation a sign of my entering into a rut? Or is my routine that important? 

It's the question of the day. 

Here's some of the blocks going into Ann V's. quilt...

Swimming with the squid

Pretty flower

Maple leave fence
I am nearly half-way done with this quilt and after working on it for about seven hours, switched over to DW to work on the Jacqueline quilt. It's coming along and I'm just over half-way on that one as well. 

More of the same today. My yesterday customer rescheduled because of wind and grandkids and I'm not expecting anybody today. Should be a productive day and with the cloudy, windy, cold day it's perfect for staying in.

Jim worked on the interior window trims last night in the new studio. Not much to see but here is the first piece...

Not a great pic with the crappy weather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...