Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Feeling a Bit Better

After "resting" for most of yesterday morning I feel a little better today. I did work late last night to make up for the "morning off" time while Jim was putting up most of the rest of the east siding on the new studio. 

Here's some of the quilting going into Ann V.'s quilt...

Getting the borders in
Each of the blocks will receive individual treatments and I'll post those as I complete them. I had two customers yesterday; one to pick up late afternoon and another dropped off early evening. I switched over to DW after they left and worked down to the half-way point on some of the colors. 

I'll be working Ann's quilt most of the day today. I have a customer coming to pick up right after lunch, but that's all I know of as of right now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Small Project

Polyurethaning the new floor is not a small project. The first coat went down Saturday; the second yesterday. It stinks very much bad in her...