Wednesday, March 13, 2024

We Passed!

Only one more inspection to go and that's the final. But our electrician needs to come in and do his thing first. 

Paulette's quilt is not finished, but hopefully today. As soon as Jim came home we were out on the east side (the lake side) working siding. We had a little disagreement on how to begin the starter strip and after getting the first piece of siding on, had to rip everything off and start again. This is where we ended last night...

Getting the east side started
I've been participating in the Instagram fest this year (I usually skip it) and today's prompt is WIP's; Works In Progress. I snagged this pic this morning while the sun was playing nice...

WIPs
Those totes are full. The tops of the totes are becoming full and I still have a few more to add to the pile once I get them done. Do I have a few unquieted tops to work? Nooooo...not at all. 

But customers come first and that's why I'm getting a third machine. Just to do MY tops in my spare time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Passed!

We've been given our occupancy permit and the final inspection went relatively well. Just a few things he mentioned that he wasn't g...