Saturday, March 9, 2024

A Productive Friday

After working on Karen R.'s first Sue Spurge quilt on Bernie...

Love the texture in a wool quilt
I started in on Paulette's quilt on DW. I have the setting triangles quilted out and then Jim arrived home for the weekend. We needed to get some groceries. And, mail Donna's quilt. And, other things. 

We didn't get home until nearly dark and it rained the whole time we were away. I noticed this morning that the lake is up quite a bit (for a temporary time being). 

I'm going to be frame ironing for Karens second quilt today while fiddling around in both the old and new studio. Not sure yet where I'm going in either, but I'm sure there's plenty to keep me entertained. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Passed!

We've been given our occupancy permit and the final inspection went relatively well. Just a few things he mentioned that he wasn't g...