Sunday, March 24, 2024

New Project(s)

Yesterday morning while Jim was working in the new studio (there's not much for me to help right now), I long armed on the Jacqueline quilt and then in the afternoon, got this cute little wall hanging put together...

Another cute Amy Bradley design
This all needs to be blanket stitched, and that machine is under the pressing table. And, there's really no where to set it up. It's just going to have to hang out for a few months until I get my table back in the new studio. 

Once that was done (it didn't take too long) I started this project...
Once Upon a Cabin
I picked this up a couple of years ago at Elm Creek and just found it at the bottom of the bin. I have the peak block and the two blocks in the upper right hand side already constructed as well as the roof/sky area. 

MSU lost in their next round of b-ball against North Carolina so we're all done with basketball season now.

This is what Jim completed this weekend out in the new studio...

Installing the pocket door

Adding the vanity handle

Stairs to the crawl space

Starting the accent wall in the bathroom
He also finished getting the trim around all the interior windows and started filling in on the people door adjoining the two structures. 

Hair cuts this morning and I'll work the next block in my Once Upon a Cabin quilt before we relax for the rest of the afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Small Project

Polyurethaning the new floor is not a small project. The first coat went down Saturday; the second yesterday. It stinks very much bad in her...