Thursday, July 11, 2024

Closed Today and Tomorrow

We are heading out of here right after lunch; the new owners have a 2:00 check-in time which, in my book, is purely stupid. Mostly everything is packed and I'm snugging up any last minute things as I think of them. 

Here's another pic of Joyces quilt as I was working on it yesterday...

The petals
This was finished as business closed last night. 

I'm going to make a detour over to Pieces of Thyme on my way over to the campgrounds to see if they have the Ink Tense pencils I'm looking for. Meanwhile, this weekend is anything but a vacation for us, so I'll have lots to tell on Monday. Happy weekend for the rest of the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loosing Leaves

We don't think we've had a frost yet. However, some of our Ash trees and the Dahlias are showing like we have. Even the Box Elder is...