Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Dentist

I have a dentist appointment right smack dab in the middle of my day today. And what's with my photos not loading like they used to on blogger? I'm trying to find a better blogging site, but I'm not having much luck. And, okay this waking up stuff at 6-whatever is getting old too. I guess I'm having a whining Wednesday. 

After working on Pats quilt all day my foot was throbbing so I did some piecing on Charlotte's quilt while Jim was working on facia on the porch. And then I worked on Charlotte's quilt some more and before you know it, I ended up with the first round done. 

In progress
I need to run a white border around all of this and then another type of block section around that next. I need to find a block section to do. Maybe some flying geese? Or maybe just some four patches. I dunno. I'll think about this while long arming. 

I'm going to try to hustle to get Pats quilt done before heading for the dentist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loosing Leaves

We don't think we've had a frost yet. However, some of our Ash trees and the Dahlias are showing like we have. Even the Box Elder is...