Tuesday, July 23, 2024

"It's a small quilt"

When a customer tells me "...and it's a small quilt..." I'm learning smaller means more work. Seriously! This Harley-Davidson quilt isn't all that big really. Yet, here I am, day three, (I started it last Thursday) before it will be finished. 

That's pretty much my work day and then after I shut down DW after 6:00, I started in planning and cutting pieces for Charlotte's quilt.

While I was doing that, Jim got the new closet doors hung, and then together we moved the pressing table back about 4-5 inches. This is so customers would have more room when they came in and it puts it closer to me while I'm working on Bernie. 

Foggy and wet out there today. Great day to be in working on quilts!

No more messes
He'll have to put a trim piece across the top to hide the hanging rails, but yay, they're up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loosing Leaves

We don't think we've had a frost yet. However, some of our Ash trees and the Dahlias are showing like we have. Even the Box Elder is...