Friday, July 26, 2024

Dog Food

I forgot to mention Hazel had to go to the vet on Wednesday. We thought she might have had an infected gland in her bum, but come to find out, she has the doggie version of hemorrhoids. I'm leaning towards changing their food. 

The vet said she was just a nervous doodle, but I'm not buying it. Why, all of a sudden, even with Lucy here, is she being affected by our occasional disappearances? Food was her issue in the past and I'm logically thinking this is the situation again. 

Here's some of the quilting going into Ruths Christmas Stars...

Just a circle in the center
Because there was batting behind the red and green points that I could get to with those 3D layers, the center at least needed to be quilted down. And, that's all I did. The rest of the quilt is getting pretty heavily quilted since it is a wall hanging. 

I had a few customers call yesterday and want to stop by in the late morning to both pick up and ask some advice on another top they inherited. We chatted well past lunch time; they are such good people!

I have a flash and smash appointment at 11:00 in Gladwin today. Meaning, I have to leave here by 10:30-ish. I have another errand to run over in Harrison after the flash and smash. I have customers coming to pick up in the mid-afternoon. Jim wants to run to Midland after we get done with the pick-up customers. And I'm supposed to work when? Tomorrow I guess. 

I did work a few more of Charlottes blocks last night after shutting down Bernie. And, my foot was bothering me so I moved over to Jay and did some sit-down quilting on the 365 blocks. I'm on big block 12 now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Autumn Weather

There's that crispness in the air in autumn that can only be felt a few weeks of out of the year. When the leaves are changed and rustle...