Monday, July 15, 2024

No Phone Calls

All last week I received zero [new] phone calls. I guess all I need to do is close for a few days and that'll drum them up. I had four calls/text messages on the work phone when I checked it just now.

I did run to Pieces of Thyme on the way over to the reunion site to purchase the Prisma Ink Tense pencils for the Helen Godden quilt I'm starting. Her prices were even less than Amazon!

Did I mention we are in charge of the physical side of the reunion? Here's Friday as we are setting up and getting ready for everybody to arrive. 

Setting up the tables/awnings/canopies
We occupy 16 or so campsites during the weekend. Here are a "few" of the family enjoying lunch on Saturday...
Enjoying the food
We counted 63... just a little family. 

Cleaning up will continue later tonight, but we did the bulk of it when we got home yesterday afternoon. And then we crashed. It's becoming harder on us as we get older but nobody wants to take it over. We try every year to pass it on but so far, no takers. 

Back to quilting stuff now that we are done with that for another year. I have two quilts to remove from frames this morning, calls to return, and new quilts to get loaded back onto the guys so my work day here is going to be a busy one, which is not much different than what we just had to do. Oh, except here I'm in the nice A/C. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loosing Leaves

We don't think we've had a frost yet. However, some of our Ash trees and the Dahlias are showing like we have. Even the Box Elder is...