Monday, July 29, 2024

No Small Project Weekend

We've spent the weekend working. And not on small projects. And not in the new studio. 

We were working in the old studio/the Jim cave. Well, I did, Jim worked mostly outside staining and sealing all the decks. The painting is done, tape is removed. Switch covers are back on. Sills are washed/sealed. Couch has been completely steam cleaned. Rug and couch have been moved, and the room looks spectacular!

Getting ready for kickoff
We can't move the rest of the furniture out here until we get the Dish cable moved. This requires somebody to crawl under the house. And that's not me. 

The only thing I sewed this whole weekend were eight blocks for Charlottes quilt.  

Today I'll be working on Ruth's Christmas Star and once that's finished I'll move over to DW to work on this...

Paula's Black and White
This quilt looks simple enough, right? There are so many different gray tones in here and I'm thinking it's not going to be as simple as all that because of this. I'll know more this afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loosing Leaves

We don't think we've had a frost yet. However, some of our Ash trees and the Dahlias are showing like we have. Even the Box Elder is...