Monday, July 22, 2024

Whatnot

I did end up getting the old studio/new living room cut in after lunch yesterday. Unfortunately, after looking at what Jim painted on the ceiling, it looks different than the paint I used for cutting in, so I'm probably going to have to do it again. Ugh!

Meanwhile, still not a lick of thread into anything. I have a customer coming to pick up this morning sometime (sure wish they'd give me a more specific time they would be here) and I'll be on DW working until they arrive. 

The color swatch was done over the weekend for the Ink Tense pencils. That's about as "quilty" as I got. Happy Monday!

Ink Tense swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loosing Leaves

We don't think we've had a frost yet. However, some of our Ash trees and the Dahlias are showing like we have. Even the Box Elder is...