Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Diversion

I'm going to be diverting a little today. While I would not normally work on my personal quilts during the day, I'm going to have to bend that rule for once. 

I have the Twirly quilt top still on Foster and that needs to go to the guild meeting tonight. I have five rows yet to quilt and while it may not get bound, it needs to be, at least, quilted and trimmed. I have the low tone one I did during the 4th of July that will also be going tonight to show variations/flexibility of this pattern.

If all goes quickly this morning, I'll continue to work on this birthday banner...

What a great idea!
This is a banner the customer can hang up during birthdays rather than buying and then ultimately throwing away banners after the celebration is finished. 

DW's back is still being frame ironed; I got a little in my zen place yesterday and kept forgetting to roll that forward. Oops. 

Off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loosing Leaves

We don't think we've had a frost yet. However, some of our Ash trees and the Dahlias are showing like we have. Even the Box Elder is...