Thursday, August 1, 2024

It's August Already?

The summer is zooming by, isn't it? Talk of returning back to school is all around me and soon the leaves will start to change. I love autumn! These high temps and humidity can just go away.  

Paula's second quilt is done and she'll be here later this morning to get both of hers. Here's what's on Bernie today...

A cute kiddo's quilt
I have it all basted in and started...

A nice E2E I'm putting in
I'll finish on this during the morning (if customers don't stay too long) and I'm frame ironing the next back on DW while I'm working on this. 

After hours last night I worked some more on Arcadia Avenue and then the foot started really throbbing, so I moved over to sit-down quilting. My control is getting better and am really enjoying turning the page of my book to see what I get to quilt next; I don't look ahead because the element of surprise is fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loosing Leaves

We don't think we've had a frost yet. However, some of our Ash trees and the Dahlias are showing like we have. Even the Box Elder is...