Sunday, August 18, 2024

Rainy Weekend

It's been raining off and on all weekend. It's been warmer-ish so no worries about the rain. A great time for Jim to can peaches and make peach jam while I long arm.

I'm about half-way done with Elleens quilt and after working on that I moved over to the gift blocks Diane left for me. I had to make 11 basket blocks first for the filler. Then cut for the spacing/filler sections. 

Here's the first block... 

Added sashing and a filler set
I'm hoping to work on more of these today, but we have to run to town to get lunch stuff; Sundays are special lunches and Jim wants chicken n' waffles today and we get things fresh for those.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loosing Leaves

We don't think we've had a frost yet. However, some of our Ash trees and the Dahlias are showing like we have. Even the Box Elder is...