Saturday, August 31, 2024

It's Saturday, Right?

Why am I up so early on a Saturday? 

Jim and I have to run to get our weekly groceries. He's going to be canning salsa later today and I may be working. I did work late last night getting Colleens quilt finished, but I feel like I need to work today.

Or, maybe not. I started this piece a few nights ago...

Not as easy at it looks
This is a paper pieced block, but I think the directions and how it should actually be put together are two different beasts. There are templates involved as well as the paper piecing and let me tell ya, if you're not exact in cutting out those templates, things go south in a hurry.

I'm also hoping to hop on Foster for a while so maybe the work thing will wait. I'm a girl. I have that prerogative. 

Happy Labor Day weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loosing Leaves

We don't think we've had a frost yet. However, some of our Ash trees and the Dahlias are showing like we have. Even the Box Elder is...