Sunday, August 11, 2024

Done, Done, and Well...Started

Arcadia Avenue is done!

The last of the quilting
It's all trimmed and bound! Twirly quilt is also bound since I was doing one I thought I'd do another. Charlotte's quilt is marked and ready to be loaded but I don't have a back for it. I'll get something else quick on Foster until next Thursday when I can run over to Pieces to get one for it.

We are heading into town this morning to get lunch stuff and visit my mother. We have a bowl to take back to her and I can finally pick up her carvings. Which is the "something" I'll probably put onto Foster. I want to make a skirt of sorts to place the carvings on before setting them on top of the batting/quilts-in-wait closets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loosing Leaves

We don't think we've had a frost yet. However, some of our Ash trees and the Dahlias are showing like we have. Even the Box Elder is...