Monday, August 19, 2024

Collections

I didn't think I would be blogging today since I did absolutely nothing in the studio yesterday; I wanted to give my foot a rest since I'll be on my feet all day Tuesday and Thursday.  

Do you collect anything? I seemingly collect long arms. 😅 But I also collect (kind of) the letter "C". I had these C's randomly scattered throughout the old studio, yet nobody seemed to notice them. At least, they never commented. Except my mom. Who thought they were stupid. 

When everything was taken down off the wall of the old studio so we could paint (including those elusive C's) I  decided not to put them back in the new studio. I knew it was because they were scattered and not really noticed and instead, yesterday, made a collage of them in our bedroom where "Stitch Happens" was removed. 

A small collection 
Cute, huh? Why the letter C? Because I love my name and it starts with C silly.

I'll be working on/finishing Elleens quilt today on Bernie and starting Sandy's on DW. I'll probably be working late since tomorrow is a bust.

Speaking of. Tomorrow I'm going to be in Oscoda ALL DAY teaching the Radiant Suns class as well as attending the monthly guild meeting. My return home won't be until well after 9:00 tomorrow night. Class starts at 10:00am meaning I have to leave here around 8:00am. I'm so excited about teaching again! I probably won't sleep worth a poop tonight! Ah, well, the fun I'm going to have will be well worth the lack of sleep. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loosing Leaves

We don't think we've had a frost yet. However, some of our Ash trees and the Dahlias are showing like we have. Even the Box Elder is...