Saturday, August 3, 2024

Happy Place!

Jim and I are both going to be in our happy place today. He's canning...

Pickle time!
And I'm going to be on Foster all day working on Arcadia Avenue. Here's another glimpse of the quilting going in...

One of the "blocks"
Last night after working on the Quilted Witch all day, we headed to Midland to grab some new, correct shoes for me. As well as inserts and compression socks. Apparently I have developed Plantar Fasciitis in my left foot and we're hoping this will correct it. We did other errands as well, but that's not quilting. 

Once we got back I worked on Charlotte's top, which is now complete (I didn't grab a pic) and then started a few more customer bags.  

We've already did errands this morning (shower fixture, turkey burger, and milk (Meijer was out last night)) so we're hunkering inside since the temps are already stupid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loosing Leaves

We don't think we've had a frost yet. However, some of our Ash trees and the Dahlias are showing like we have. Even the Box Elder is...