Friday, August 9, 2024

Labs and Nails

I had to have a fasting/no vitamin lab draw this morning (part of my physical from earlier this week), and from there it was a nail appointment. I'm finally back home. Not expecting anybody today (Joan already dropped off a back while I was gone).

I'll be working on Dianes pink Stack and Wack all day (it's a pretty good size). It's receiving an E2E and I'm going to drive this one. That way I can rest if I want or whatever. 

It took all day to get the rest of her first quilt done yesterday since I had a pop-in customer come and visit for a while. 

After working on The 'tis the Season quilt I moved over to Foster to work on Arcadia Avenue. No more outdoor work for me for a while. The eye is not as swollen as yesterday, but there is new swelling below the eye now; looks like I haven't slept in a week. 

After getting two octagons and a black row done, I moved over to sit-down quilting. Section 15 is done and have now started section 16...

Starting section 16
Nothing major planned for the weekend that I know of. We do have to work a little on the girls' new pen. Well, Jim will dig holes and I'll only go out to help string wire...if we even get that far. I plan on doing mostly Foster work tomorrow and then maybe it's time to start something new. Or, maybe I'll just crank out some of that sit-down work. Happy Friday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loosing Leaves

We don't think we've had a frost yet. However, some of our Ash trees and the Dahlias are showing like we have. Even the Box Elder is...