Friday, August 16, 2024

Life Happens

My Mac is getting dangerously slow. I know I'm living on borrowed time with it. We just switched Internet/Wifi providers and while my iPad and phone are much quicker, the Mac is showing zero improvement. In fact, it seems worse.

Not. In. The. Budget.

I didn't blog yesterday because I was off and running first thing in the morning. Got most of the chores done before I had to meet Diane at Pieces of Thyme. We both came back here and she picked up her two quilts and dropped another one off. She gifted me with an amazing embroidered set of blocks she decided she didn't like. I should be gifting her since she's the one leaving.

After we did quilt stuff, she got out her room design tools (who knew there were that many things?) and she started designing our new kitchen addition. Of course, that's way, (way, way) into the future. Other things take priority right now. 

I did work after lunch though. I did the E2E on Gail L.'s quilt and here's what DW stitched out...

Blustery Breezes
While this was stitching out I was working over on Bernie on the two Last Supper panels. Lots of thread going into each of them since they're wall hangings.

You can't see the checkered pattern in the black area...bummer!
I'll be working on these most of the day while I'm frame ironing the next back to be loaded onto DW. I should be able to finish these today though. I'm not expecting any customers and I'm not planning on going anywhere. I'll be gone enough next week. More on that later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loosing Leaves

We don't think we've had a frost yet. However, some of our Ash trees and the Dahlias are showing like we have. Even the Box Elder is...