Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Good, Rainy Tuesday Morning

We have a rather nice rain shower coming down but is expected to be out of here by late morning. Meanwhile, the annual physical is at 10:00 today so I'll be starting out with that this morning. Bleh.

Here's some of the quilting detail going into the Quilted Witch...

Curly Hair

A spider web

Pumpkin face
I have about a third more to go on this piece and don't know, if with this mornings appointment, I'll get this one finished today. Hopefully.

After working later last night (to make up for this morning) I had to rest my foot and worked on some sit-down quilting. I haven't been taking many pictures of all of that and I'm not really sure why. Here's some of last nights...

Section 14 or 15 (I think)
What's funny about this project is that even though it's quilted to death, once I get all the sections done and together, I'll have to still put it one the long arm to do the borders (because four of the blocks are cornerstones) as well as ditching all the actual quilted blocks. I'm not doing a traditional quilt-as-you-go assembly on these and that's why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loosing Leaves

We don't think we've had a frost yet. However, some of our Ash trees and the Dahlias are showing like we have. Even the Box Elder is...