Thursday, May 13, 2021

A Normal Day

Today should be fairly normal in here. Although, summer has a different norm than the winters do; more yard work and neighbors.

Paulette's quilt was finished yesterday and this is on the frame this morning...

Capt. Morgans Top
This piece is getting a Baptist Fan edge to edge today which I'll set up here shortly. While loading the backing on this piece (it needed to be frame pressed), I worked on a few of the Town and Country blocks. These three were completed at the end of the evening:

#'s 253-255: Post Shop, Laundromat, and Salon
And now I'm at the corner getting ready to start another row. I'll get these last set stitched together and attached with I get done with Emily's quilt because I have to bind her quilt for her (she's one of three I'll do this for) and I attach the walking foot for both the binding and the construction of the Town and Country rows. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...