Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Errands and Such

We all need to run errands on occasion. Hazel needed to head to the groomer and while I was half way to Midland, did some grocery shopping as well as a few other stops. They get in the way of business but are necessary nonetheless.

Once returning in the late afternoon, I started to load this and then finished loading this morning...

Becky's Christmas Card Top

I think this piece is going to require a lot of ruler work so it may take a few days to complete. 

I worked on a few Town and Country blocks and also worked on the childs/doll quilt the customer dropped in my lap a few Saturday's ago. This is the second commission piece I was hired to do. Once it's completed I'll post a pic.

#244 and 245-Come On Inn and Country Bank
The Inn was supposed to be just "Come Inn" but I renamed it with the "on" in the middle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...