Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Good Check-Up

We were called on Monday for Jim's Thursday appointment this week to be changed to yesterday. Back to Grand Rapids we go. He received a good check up and can now start putting weight on his ankle in increments of 25 lbs/4 days. 

My back, which I wrenched working on Diana's quilt, has been an issue and so Diana's quilt has been intermittently worked on throughout the last few days. Still not completed. But, while recovering from said back injury, have been doing low-impact Town and Country block construction.

#'s 278-283: Tree, Clock Shop, Library, Fast Food Shop, House, and Cat on a Bench

No Town and Country blocks were made yesterday. How come driving around the countryside wears one out so? I didn't have the energy to work on even one block last night. 

I have a new customer coming today to drop off two tops and then another customer coming tomorrow to pick up her completed quilt. Maybe between the two days I can get Diana's top done?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...