Thursday, May 27, 2021

Project Inter-ruptess

Having to go into town for a few items seems quick enough, right? How come errands always take way longer than they should? I never got on the long arm until well after lunch.

Had a new customer stop by yesterday and drop off two tops. Have another coming today to pick up. Have two more repeat customers coming by tomorrow to drop off two tops. And...the kids are coming up this weekend. 

My goal today is to get Diana's top finished. I'm only two rolls away from completing it. I have some yard work to do and need to get ready for the kids/grandkids to arrive (put stuff away, get their "tent" made, etc.). I would like to also quilt their roadway play mat. 

I did get these six Town and Country blocks completed last night in anticipation of not being able to work many over the Memorial Day weekend.

#'s 284-289: Quilt Shop, Tree, High House, Ice Cream Cart, House, and Corner Plants
These six blocks finish the yellow round! They still need to be attached (it was already nearly 9:00 when I finished last night). Maybe I can slip in some time to cut background blocks for the next round in my already busy day/weekend after getting these attached? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...