Monday, May 3, 2021

Happy Visitors

The previous president of the guild I belonged to downstate (ASQ) is coming up with her husband today for a visit. Well...and to have me quilt a t-shirt quilt their machine refuses to behave on. 

This is what was done over the weekend:

Commission piece #2
This commission piece is from a non-quilter who just happened on our doorstep last Saturday. The ruffle was already put onto the top and so I'm going to have to hand stitch it down underneath once the top is actually quilted. 
#240 Ice Cream Truck

#239 Craft Supplies

#238 Motor Cycle

#237 Delivery Van
Paulette is coming later today also to pick up her beautiful bargello in the round and to drop off another large baby quilt. 

The T-Shirt quilt coming shortly is a quilt-while-you-wait situation since they've driven over two hours to get here. They don't want to make the trek back up to have to get it so the pressure is on. Should be interesting since I've never had to quilt under this much pressure before. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...