Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Quilt While You Wait

Our downstate visitors were here before 10:00 and we got their large twin/small queen done in four hours. No pics because we were hustling, but Christine kept me company throughout most of the process and it was nice to catch up with old friends.

After they left, my arm was rubber, so I didn't load for today. I did, however, manage to get three Town and Country blocks worked as well as the first yellow row attached to the quilt.

First new row added on

#'s 241-243 Dog Groomer, House, and Information Centre
She actually had the Dog Groomer as the Dog Parlour, but I changed it. 

Errands today. Hazel is going to the groomer and while I'm halfway to Midland I may as well continue on and get groceries for this weekend (the kids are coming back up for a work weekend again). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...