Thursday, May 20, 2021

We Need Rain!

We got about eight drops last night and another eight this morning. It didn't even cover the deck. Isn't it funny that a year ago we received over nine inches in one day and this year we are so very dry? No measurable rain in over three weeks. 

While Mickey's quilt was being computer stitched I was able to work on some Town and Country blocks. Several actually. Enough to get the third round of the yellow on. 

#'s265-270: Holiday Park Sign, Holiday Park Tent x 2, Holiday Park Caravan, Camping Supplies and Swimming Pool

Once the third round was added to the top, I had enough time in my day to get two more done for the last round of yellow.

#'s 271-272: Trees and Corner Doggy Doo
Mickey's quilt is quilted but I still need to unload, trim, and call her to let her know it's done. 

Not sure what's in store for today. It'll be a surprise I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...