Thursday, November 4, 2021

Early Start Today

A pick up at 9:30 this morning so I had to get right on the chores first thing and then another pick up at 10:00 so no time to dally.

Here's what we (finally) got on the frame this morning...

Not a great pic with the sun shining in this morning

Thank you to Jill and Penny for helping me figure out what to put into those absolutely adorable panel pieces!

A little slower afternoon in store so I'll work on the top above and maybe get some pineapple blocks done. I did get two started late yesterday, but ran out of steam and didn't get them nearly finished. 

I also have to order more brochures as Pieces said they were running low...and they're having their moving sale this weekend so I'm sure they may need more. Jim will be dropping off a batch to them later today (if he hasn't already and isn't he a doll for doing that for me?) but I'm down to the dregs and need to get some more on order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Passed!

We've been given our occupancy permit and the final inspection went relatively well. Just a few things he mentioned that he wasn't g...