Wednesday, November 10, 2021

What Happened?

I wasn't expecting anybody yesterday and was I completely out of the ball park on that one. Customers one and two dropped off one top each. Fed Ex came and delivered my new long arm bobbins. Customers three and four picked up a quilt, yet, and even though I had to work late, got Diane's first top complete!

Here's what's on the frame this morning...

An Urgent Project
This and another top are pushing all the others a little in that they need to be done quickly. With moms upcoming surgery, I can't afford to miss deadlines with customers, so these two that came in yesterday are going to quickly get the long arming done. They both need binding attached (two of the three I'll actually bind for), so I need to get them stitched out to be able to work on them later. 

While this is stitching out I'll be working on another customers table toppers on the domestic machine. And making binding. And babysitting Hazel who doesn't seem to be feeling all that well this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Passed!

We've been given our occupancy permit and the final inspection went relatively well. Just a few things he mentioned that he wasn't g...