Friday, November 12, 2021

Post Veterans Day

I saw this yesterday on my IG feed after I had already blogged and ya know what? I think I have to make an art quilt with this one.  

So Moving!
Cruising along on Stephanie's top with about the half-way point reached before shutting down for the night. 12 hours into it so far but it's looking pretty cool...

So much work. So worth it!
I'll try to get a pic of the whole thing when I finish. However, two customer visits are scheduled for today. One at 9:30 (originally set for 9:00 but she's running late) and another at noon, and it depends on what we discuss on how much quilting I'll actually get done at least this morning.

No pineapples yesterday because I long armed until about 8:00 last night. I was too tired to do much else and I needed to get some admin stuff taken care of before I could even think about having any of my own fabric fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...